We are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive individual to join our growing research team where, following training, you will be responsible for delivering a range of employee research projects.
The Survey Initiative provide employee engagement surveys and employee research services to a growing and very varied client base from small charities to multinationals and big brands. We aim to encourage positive change within organisations by identifying themes in feedback data and feeding it back to the client in a dynamic and graphic way.
If you think you could add value and would like to join our team (based in Wix, Manningtree, Essex) please get in touch in the first instance with Linda Dare.
The Research Executive will be working on a range of employee research and survey projects from questionnaire design, survey administration and deployment through to analysis of data sets.
The Research Executive will be involved, but not limited to collating, importing, cleaning, validating, interpreting and analysing qualitative and quantitative information using software, as well as designing diagrams, tables, charts and graphs to inform reports and presentations.
The successful Research Executive will be liaising closely with the project team, reporting to the Team Director.
Job Duties will include:
- In collaboration with the team you will plan, implement, and evaluate the success of employee surveys/research for clients.
- You will have the opportunity to design questionnaires, in liaison with the project lead and the client.
- You will be the first point of contact for client calls – dealing with queries and putting them through to the appropriate team member. And you will be able to confidently liaise with the client on their project requirements, via telephone or email.
- Following training, you will have ownership of the provision of surveys and data collection:
- set up, testing and distribution of online surveys, using our own software
- design, arranging printing/fulfilment/distribution and data entry of paper surveys.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of data sets and reporting (dashboards, headlines, comment reports and workbooks), using our own software.
- You will assist in the preparation of bespoke summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and presentations that describe survey techniques and results (using Microsoft Office applications).
- Have experience working with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (critical) and also an understanding of database applications such as MySQL would be an advantage.
- Be numerate, with an understanding of basic statistical and research techniques (an advantage).
- Be well-organised, adaptable and able to prioritise.
- Have a high degree of attention to detail, taking pride in delivering accurate and timely data.
- Have a confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills with a positive can-do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the increasing success of the company and develop the Research Executive role. This full-time position will be office based (Wix, Manningtree, Essex), offering a competitive salary. We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about The Survey Initiative, who we are and our work, please visit our website.
Communication. Attention to detail. Good organisation skills. Proven IT skills. Confidence handling data.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 per annum
• 25 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred but not required)
If you think you could add value and would like to join our team please get in touch in the first instance with Linda Dare with your CV please.
Closing Date for applicants is 24h December 2019 with all CVs reviewed in the New Year and we will inform those who have been selected for interview. Interviews will be held in the New Year.