Yes, that’s right – we are expanding yet again – we’d be delighted to hear from you if this is right for you!
The Survey Initiative are offering an exciting opportunity to join our expanding employee research consultancy as a Research Analyst. We are a driven, passionate and friendly team offering exceptional levels of service and extremely high quality research to a diverse and varied client base of multinationals and big brands.
Liaising closely with the project team, you will be responsible for working with data sets in order to carry out bespoke analysis on a range of different projects. This will include but not be limited to collating, importing, cleaning, validating, interpreting and analysing qualitative and quantitative information using statistical techniques, diagrams, tables, charts and graphs to inform reports and presentations.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Statistics, Marketing, Business or related field and/or three years of related experience.
- Good experience in data analysis and reporting, ideally in a research environment.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- A solid understanding of data analysis techniques and processes, with an awareness of dashboards, an advantage.
- Well-developed analytical and investigative skills and abilities, being logical and methodical.
- A high degree of attention to detail, taking pride in delivering accurate and timely data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to maintain strong relationships, both internally and with external clients to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and respond quickly to requests.
- A strong and self-disciplined work ethic; happy to work alone, and as part of a team.
- A positive can-do attitude; willingness to assist with tasks outside of normal specification if required.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the increasing success of the company and develop the role. This full-time position will be office based (Wix, Manningtree, Essex), offering a competitive salary.
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about The Survey Initiative, who we are and our work, please visit: http://surveyinitiative.co.uk
Research Analyst, Data Analyst, Analysis, Employee Research, Employee Engagement