In our experience, the main benefits of employee research include:
- Demonstrating to employees that you are taking a genuine interest in them, their views and ideas;
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses in management performance and organisational policies, procedures and technology which will improve operational efficiency and employee satisfaction while reducing costs;
- Improving employee retention, which will in turn cut the costs of recruiting and retraining replacement staff and make your company a more attractive employment proposition;
- Improving work/home balance and reducing absenteeism;
- Determining key contributors and barriers to delivering excellent customer service and getting employee suggestions for improvements;
- Highlighting any issues that arise from changes in current programmes and consulting on various plans, such as relocation, so that they can be managed and the benefits realised at the earliest opportunity;
- Helping HR directors put key employee issues and concerns to the forefront of the organisation’s management agenda.
Leave a response
You must be logged in to post a response.